Business Administrator is responsible for fully customer administration support for their clients and their Sales Partners (Account Managers, New Business Sales, Solution Sales).
- Work closely with the credit management team to escalate non payment issues, incorrect
- billing, price increase, special price .
- Manage to resolution all queries from the client, correct escalation of issues.
- Work closely with the client to provide initial administration guidance into large scale client projects e.g. product migrations, client mergers & large client rollouts
- Conduct proactive client engagement though Quality Checks, Account Reviews, Order Process Reviews, Satisfaction Surveys etc.
- Work with the Account Team, Client and OMS to support the DAD process, helping with any escalations and installed position validations.
- Work directly with clients to determine how our order to cash process can be enhanced, understanding their current and future requirements and communicating these as strategic input into Customer Administration service improvement programs
- Provide support to Account Managers in any migration process as well as with other strategic initiatives and campaigns
- Assist clients in ordering add on services for information terminals/systems including exchanges through direct interaction with the clients, identification of required services and processing relevant order forms/requests, including communication with the third party representatives if necessary
- Provide all required support to Account management in performing KYC checks, including collection of the information from the client and communication with relevant internal teams.
- Work with CRM systems.
- Take responsibilities for customer related tasks within the allocated customer portfolio and other assignments as requested by team leader.
- Obtain information required to process orders (user date, product reference, details, installation details, billing dates, sales codes, billing account details, PLIs)
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated and driven to over achieve
- Fast learner and willingness to take on responsibility
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role required
- Ability to create structure and processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good team worker. Ability to work across boundaries
- Very high degree of Customer Orientation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent command in Russian and English
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
Education/ Certifications Required: