Principal Business Consultant within the Business Consulting team for Supply Chain and Manufacturing products in Russia. The business consulting team is tasked with supporting the sales process with knowledge of the AspenTech solutions and value definition, industry vertical knowledge as well as developing and maintaining key relationship with AspenTech's clients and prospects.
The Principal Business Consultant (PBC) will work with a team of other BCs covering mainly the Russian geographic region and reporting to Business Consulting Director.
The candidate will be measured against the license revenue and service bookings objectives established by management for the Region
- Support the account team to develop the account strategy based on the industry and client business environment. Refine the solution and vision messages for the project overall and work with other team members to develop presentation materials that effectively communicate these messages, leading clients to action.
- Articulate the overall solution and provide the vision with an understanding of the customer's business and technology needs, AspenTech's previous successes and the competitive landscape.
- Support AspenTech's channel and strategic partner engagements to complete a winning account strategy.
- Develop and communicate business solutions.
- Delivers conceptual presentations and "standard" demos to the customer
- Provides winning proposals to the customer
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering or oil&gas.
- Understanding of the following functions in the processing industry: Supply chain management (must have) and optimization
- Understanding of one or more of the following businesses: Refineries or Chemical plant supply chains.
- Familiarity with ORACLE OR SAP tools and solution (SAP APO, Distribution Planning Optimizer)
- Familiarity with APSCP(DPO), MBO,APS
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience with oil&gas/ petrochemical industry
- Good English