Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Крупная компания на мировом рынке в области разработки программного обеспечения и инновационных ИТ-решений приглашает Вас присоединиться к нашей дружной команде талантливых и перспективных ИТ-специалистов
Our client is UK-based product company, provides processing solutions for OTC derivatives, FX, and syndicated loans documentation. Our services enable financial institutions to streamline workflow, connect to counterparties more effectively and comply with regulatory requirements.
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the Unification development team. This person will work closely with existing team members in this dynamic and challenging industry to develop and maintain innovative solutions for state of the art technology platform, with emphasis on testability, and leveraging existing components to accomplish timely delivery of software products according to the business schedule.
Being chiefly responsible for ongoing server-side software development, this individual will interface with various business units in the planning of major functionality, analysing business functional requirements to determine the scope of work, evaluating available application alternatives to support business needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, hands-on developer to work on one of the most dynamic buy side and sell side systems which are undergoing rapid & exciting change under current regulatory environment.
This position will suit candidates who enjoy both the technical and business aspects of design, developing, testing, and deploying software to a schedule in an environment of high visibility and transparency around deliverables, business needs, and customer value.
• Contribute to architectural design and frameworks.
• Ensure consistent implementation of company software development processes and standards.
• Ensure system capacity, performance and failure recovery architecture including design and execution of both functional and non-functional tests.
• Tight collaboration with product managers and expert business analysts. Comprehension of business specifications and an ability to implement well designed solutions based off of the defined requirements.
• Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Design and code complex programs.
• Evaluate complex business requirements and processes.
• Provide production support for several mission critical systems.
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
• Work with highly innovative and dynamic development team.
• Take initiative and work independently on certain projects, while contributing to a large team on others.
• 5+ years commercial Java experience
• Java 8 alongwith knowledge and experience of functional programming
• RESTful Server development
• JMS (ActiveMQ)
• Knowledge of relational databases particularly Oracle
• TDD and/or BDD
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills