The US market leader in the development of applications for the sport and the media on Omnigon Communications is looking for a Release Support Engineer.
Our clients: NBA, AS Roma, Nascar, Indycar, Fox Sports, PGA Tour and many others.
Release Support Engineer will coordinate between Frontend, Backend and QA teams. This engineer will be work with AEM based Responsive Enterprise Websites with highly available data distributed application built on a cloud platform. It is a Java-based backend and jQuery-based front-end along with open source software stack. The project practices Agile methodologies with continuous integration/deployment of multiple releases.
If you are looking for an interesting and stable job in an international company, and want to grow, we will be happy to offer you a place in our friendly and talented team!
What you have to know:
- English level: Upper Intermediate written and spoken.
- Experience in communication and documenting build procedure.
- Experience with Maven, Bamboo, Jira, Stash and Confluence.
- Experience in best practices for ongoing parallel development, featuring branching, merging, and common library management.
- Experience in escalating technical issues to Software Development team that could not be resolved by Customer Support Team.
- Experience in a web development organization.
What you don’t have to know, but it would be really useful:
- Experience in cloud platform.
- Development of Bamboo build and deployment scripts.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration process.
Bonuses from us:
- Excellent office and ability to work from home if needed
- Good additional medical insurance
- English courses in the office and daily practice with native speakers and colleagues from the United States
- Corporate events
- Cookies / coffee / tea / fruits in the office