An international software company, which has just launched Research and Development Center in Saint Petersburg and which is working under Nord Bridge brand is looking for talented, hardworking, and open minded people who strive for feeling the taste of success. If you feel like to unleash your potential power, please reach out us right away!
What we are doing:
- Automation and process support systems in the areas of charity, donations and healthcare
- Educational systems automation and learning marketplaces
- Business process automation and digitalization
- Marketplaces and 3rd party systems integrations
- Visualization solutions for constructions, architectural design and advertisement using AR technology
- Cloud solutions for various businesses
- Security systems and banking software
- CRM, DMS, ERP systems implementation and integration
- Smart home and building automation solutions
- Mobile apps for various platforms
- Smart-TV applications
- Drone videography and other services
- SEO and SEM
- Machine learning systems and M2M applications
- Individual software and hardware solutions
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a good rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold contacts for English or German speaking markets to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is a big plus
- Good networking and existing potential base
- Persuasion and strong Public Speaking skills
- Prospecting and Research
- Closing Skills
- Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, and Meeting Sales Goals
- Territory Management and Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM and tech savviness
- Hunger to learn new things and finding efficient ways to solve the problems
- Conversational English is a must have requirement
- German language on a conversational level will give you lots of additional points
- Flexible schedule;
- Participation in large, international and interesting projects (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, US);
- Drawing on the Labour Code;
- Competitive "white" salary;
- Bonuses depending on the results;
- Office in the city center and next to the subway (Petrogradskaya);
- Professional trainings and development opportunities;
- Improvement of your foreign language skills;
- Comfortable working place;
- Possible business trips;
- Democratic management style, young and dynamic team;
- Delicious tea/coffee, cookies and snacks;
Ключевые навыкиBusiness DevelopmentSales ManagementSales PlanningSales SkillsB2B ПродажиNegotiation skillsb2b исследованияCustomer Needs AnalysisSales ForecastingPresentation skillsPublic SpeakingBusiness EnglishInformation TechnologyOutsourcingCustomer Serviceподготовка технико-коммерческих предложенийНемецкий язык
Санкт-Петербург, Аптекарский проспект, м. ПетроградскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график