The Operations Director is accountable for the end to end services contract fulfilment and profitability for a specific customer. In the cases where the MS contract scope corresponds to managed operations, the Operations Director will be also responsible for the delivery of all service contracts towards the same customer:
Chosen person will secure the operational and financial performance of the MS contract and the alignment of the internal delivery organization to match the customer's business requirements (as reflected on the SLA).
- managing the contract execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfilment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson, the Customer and third party suppliers;
- managing the operational relationship with the customer, securing to achieve a high level of satisfaction from the customer regarding the overall delivery performance;
- securing that hierarchical escalation on critical incidents (or other emergencies as specified on SLA) is followed and that the customer is always involved and updated according to contractual requirements
- securing that all internal agreements (WLA) between the Local and other delivery organizations are signed and reflect the contractual requirements;
- securing that service delivery units inputs and requirements on resource or service acceptance (according to Deployment & Integration processes) are being considered and fulfilled;
- securing correct handling of Incident Management, Problem Management & Change Management.
- minimum 10-15 Years of Experience on IT Operations, planning or Engineering, with a Combination of: ◦Technical & Operational Management;
- academic Degree in Telecom or Business Management;
- senior Leadership Capability (qualified leadership experience of leading bigger organizations)
- proven track record in driving large and complex professional services specifically involving Application Management services, meeting commitments on business and technology service level agreements with customers for multi-year engagements;
- well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement;
- strong financial knowledge/training;
- excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant;
- in depth knowledge of the ICT industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry;
- good understanding of Transition Management, in taking over an Application management engagement from a 3rd Party, keeping control on resource mobilization, knowledge transfer, and KPI / SLA baseline;
- good understanding of one or more of Industry best practices: ITIL, Industry standard software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Spiral etc.), LEAN;
- ability to Drive Business Development – Up-scoping, Upselling, Contract / Business Retention
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ключевые навыкиBSS, director, problem managementchange management, telecom
Полная занятость, полный день