Right now Playtika is looking for a C#/.Net Developer. Main responsibilities are development of cross-platform mobile applications according to requirments using C# and Xamarin framework, team cooperation.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with working on the .NET platform.
- Strong experience in mobile development
- Strong knowledge of game programming patterns and SOLID
- Deep understanding of the CLR, especially concerning tasks, threading, memory management, and similar topics
- Strong knowledge of async/away and parallel programming with .NET 4+
- Experience debugging and performance tuning applications, using JetBrains: Development Tools, Intel GPA, Fiddler and other
- Desire and skill in coaching more junior developer
- Knowledge of client side oriented architecture
- Strong experience in GIT
Is a plus:
- Experience with programming for IOS, Android, WP 8, Windows 10
- Experience with api social networks (facebook, twitter);
- Experience with Xamarin, Xcode;
- Experience with ObjectiveC, С/C++ Java, OpenGL
- Designing and developing high quality software applications
- Collaborate with production team and QA teams to ensure solutions are delivered effectively
- Coach, mentor and train programming staff on best practices
- Lead quick proof-of-concepts to validate the best practices
- Define and establish mobile frameworks, target platforms and software products
- Decision-making and development of the most complex, mission-critical tasks
- Code review
- Evaluation of technical complexity and timing problems
We offer to all our employees:
- Comfortable working places in one of the best office centers, possibility to reach the office from any spot of the city.
- Official registration, 8-hour working day, 5-day working week, 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Help and support for candidates from other cities.
- Sport compensation(Sport Life is our partner)
- Medical insurance.
- Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, bonus system, financial stability.
- International business trips.
- Individual program of development.
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- English lessons.
- Creative friendly team, amicable atmosphere.
- Company Events two times/year.
- Team Events two times/year.
- Free coffe, tea, milk, fruits, sweets every day in the office.
- Happy Hours every Friday.
- Bonuses for child birth and for getting married