Right now Playtika is looking for a Senior Java Developer for exciting game development projects. The Senior Java will be able to solve technical problems using industry best practices (i.e. design patterns), someone that is able to oversee technical staff and ensure top quality work is produced on time. Will work with Enterprise development in a complex environment. These are very large projects with many dependencies on external systems, people and data. The successful candidate will coordinate complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software. Performs in accordance with established project standards and processes. Establishes project standards and processes. Breaks down software requirements and creates highly complex systems. Acts as a mentor to junior software engineers. This position supports collaborative software development utilizing agile methods in a fast-paced environment.
- As a Senior Java Developer, must be able to work independently, but collaboratively with other software developers.
- This position requires strong design and development experience.
- Experience with decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort for complex systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, SQL, Multithreading.
- Experience with Spring, Maven and Junit.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Verbal and written communication skills (both Russian and English).
- Experience with deploying applications with multiple service layers and multiple consuming services is a plus.
- Experience with game development is a plus.
- Comfortable working places in one of the best office centers, possibility to reach the office from any spot of the city.
- Official registration, 8 hour working day, 5 day working week, 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Help and support for candidates from other cities.
- Sport compensation(Sport Life is our partner)
- Medical insurance.
- Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, bonus system, financial stability.
- International business trips.
- Individual program of development.
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- English lessons.
- Creative friendly team, amicable atmosphere.
- Company Events two times/year.
- Team Events two times/year.
- Free coffe, tea, milk, fruits, sweets every day in the office.
- Happy Hours every Friday.
- Bonuses for child birth and for getting married