In our HR Team Market Area Russia & CIS, you are responsible for the further development of the Center of Expertise Learning and Development. You are the expert for Learning and Development topics for HR BPs and Country Cluster HR as well as for Management team and employees. You provide guidance and consultancy and act as governance function.
- You implement the new talent management process in all countries together with HR Business Partners. This also includes talent reviews and succession planning conclaves.
- Based on the feedback of our internal customers, you review and develop the talent management process further.
- As one of our BASF standard processes, you drive the sustainable implementation of Employee Development.
- You design and implement new development and leadership measures and programs for different target groups. For the existing training and development measures, you consult managers and employees.
- You represent our Market Area in the BASF internal expert exchanges and are responsible to adapt BASF global approaches to Market Area needs and ensure the sustainability of programs.
- You monitor the market development to early identify new trends in TM etc. for BASF.
- You constantly keep your TM etc. expertise up to date.
- Within the CoE you have the lead to coordinate all above-mentioned topics and act as disciplinary manager (operational management, target agreements, follow-up, coaching).
- Managing complex and cross-country (HR) projects
- Consultation and facilitation
- Conflict and change management
- Knowledge of training and coaching methodologies
- Fluent English
- Collaborate for Achievement
- Communicate effectively
- Drive sustainable solutions
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Ownership, self-steering, self-motivation, maturity
Educational / Work experiences
- Master from university, preferred with additional Human Resource qualification
- Preferably in multinational company
- People leadership experience preferred
- Solid record of accomplishments in HR / Talent Management strategy development and implementation