Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies With more than 15,000 employees in 60 countries we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Through our discovery, nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
We are looking for a Office Services & Facilities Coordinator who will be responsible for providing a quality/cost effective facilities and sourcing function for office, ensuring adherence to all necessary Health and Safety legislation together with project and contract management and general supervision of reception.
Job also involves some HR and Financial administration under the guidance of both the Office Head and the central HR and Finance functions.
- Using best practice, write specifications, run tender processes, procure goods and services for Office.
- Manage all in-country FM contracts in line with defined service level agreements to include: building maintenance, vehicles, catering, cleaning, security, access control, archiving, insurance, office equipment, mobile phones, etc.
- Day to day running of car fleet to include contract rewrites with recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Management of travel function for office and act as key contact with travel provider and assist in transition from local travel provider to global travel provider etc.
- Act as Covance representative with managing agents and landlords of offices.
- Manage provision of first aid and fire drill procedures within office.
- Ensure all contract works are completed in line with current Health and Safety legislation with risk assessments prepared and method statements completed prior of commencement of work on site. Once on site, ensure that written statements are adhered to by contractors at all times.
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Work with Regional Senior Facilities Manager to ensure that Crisis Response Management Plan and Business Continuity Plan for country are maintained.
- Supervision of Reception and Postal/courier services within office – this may involve some actual reception/switchboard duties.
- Assist finance in problem solving of facilities invoices within country and act as main FSA purchase requisitioner.
- Higher education required: Mastery or Bachelor grade
- Professional designations/certifications/licenses required: “A” level standard or the equivalent in the respective region
- English: Fluent/very good (speaking, writing, reading).
- Years of experience in the job discipline: Min. 3-5 years
- Years of experience in other professional roles: as above
- Experience in international company with matrix organizational structure, preferably used to work with LM and other fucntions located outside Russia
- At Covance, you will join like-minded professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Полная занятость, полный день