з/п не указана
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies With more than 15,000 employees in 60 countries we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Through our discovery, nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Location: Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia.
Covance is one of the world's most dynamic drug development services companies, providing integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical support for projects according to Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems
- Ensure compliance with SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities.
- Previous experience in a corporate environment; experience within clinical research preferred;
- Degree educated (Life Science).
- Fluency in local and English language.
- Understanding of the clinical trial process;
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
At Covance, you will join like-minded professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. We have vocations in different areas of Russia.
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make!
Вакансия опубликована 22 ноября 2016