International group AccorHotels - European leader in the hospitality industry and service have a project in Moscow city, near metro Paveletskaya - Hotel complex Accor Mercure ibis Adagio Moscow Paveletskaya Bakhrushina.
Accor hotel complex include 3 hotel brand: ibis-Mercure-Adagio with 433 rooms (190 rooms in ibis, 149 rooms in Mercure & 94 rooms in Adagio), 8 conference rooms, two restaurants, two bars, fitness center, free wifi, library and other facilities.
Your duties will include:
- To organize and control the work, ensures compliance with work discipline of Front Office department during the night shift
- To provide a friendly welcome and high-quality service over the phone and on the guests arrival to the hotel
- To find suitable solutions to meet customers needs depending on the possibilities available at the hotel.
- To carryout all necessary operations when guests arrive and depart (check-in/ check-out)
- Respond to a wide range of guest requests and promote hotel facilities
- Manage invoicing payments and cash operations during the day shift
- Check the “room report” and keep housekeeping informed of any modifications
- To take reservations and business enquiries out of office hours.
What profile are we looking for?
- Language - English advanced
- Work experience in hospitality - not less than 1 year
- Knowledge of specialized hospitality programs (OPERA, MICROS, TARS etc.)
- Guest-oriented and service minded
- Good interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and self-control
- Well organised
- Schedule: Night 2/2 from 20.00 till 8.00
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labour Code in international company
- Free meals in staff canteen
- Additional medical insurance
- Young and friendly team
- Work in modern conditions (the newest equipment‚ the technician‚ furniture‚ number fund)
- Loyalty Program for employees «Bienvenue ACCOR», which offers discounts on accommodation in hotels and group services (car-rental service, restaurants, SPA-centers, etc.)
- Opportunities for professional and career growth in AccorHotels group