The BC position will assist our account managers to support sales of the Aspen Engineering solutions. The candidate will be responsible for working with our account managers and the technical community within our clients. The Business Consultant (BC) will work with a team of other BCs covering mainly the Russian geographic region and reporting to Business Consulting Director. The candidate will be measured against the license revenue and service bookings objectives established by management for the relevant vertical.This position will be based in Moscow.
- Support the account team to develop the account strategy based on the industry and client business environment. Refine the solution and vision messages for the project overall and work with other team members to develop presentation materials that effectively communicate these messages, leading clients to action.
- Articulate the overall solution and provide the vision with an understanding of the customer's business and technology needs, AspenTech's previous successes and the competitive landscape.
- Support AspenTech's channel and strategic partner engagements to complete a winning account strategy.
- Develop and communicate business solutions.
- Delivers conceptual presentations and "standard" demos to the customer.
- Provides winning proposals to the customer.
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Chemical production and engineering business processes.
- Understanding of one or more of the following functions in the processing industry.
- Knowledge of the functional Aspen Hysys and 2 years experience working with customers in upstream design and production processes for oil&gas
- Knowledge of the functional Aspen Plus and how to use for solving a problems for petrochemical and chemical industries by 2 years
- Knowledge of the functional Aspen Hysys Dynamics for dynamic modeling and solving the problems of extraction and processing of oil and gas by 2 years
- Good English.
- Ability to travel extensively (including international travel).