Associate Sales Account Manager
Aspen Tech is currently interviewing for a Associate Sales Account Management (ASAM) position. The incumbent will be working with Fortune 100 clients in the Oil and Gas Industries in Russia. This role is based in Moscow and will be working with some of our large clients in Russia. The Associate SAM will be based in our Moscow office, and would be travelling to meet clients.
- We have a need for an experienced Associate Sales Account Manager to be responsible for managing and growing the Russian region.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening, qualifying and closing sales opportunities mainly with large customers in the oil and gas market. The successful candidate will develop a sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning. Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Manage day to day sales process, coordinate account meetings and coordinate sales support resources with specific accounts.
- Achieve quarterly and annual quota and pipeline development objectives.
- Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Coordinate and lead multidivisional account teams.
- Develop and maintain contacts at assigned accounts.
- The candidate should have considerable experience selling Enterprise Solutions and Professional Services to the oil and gas industries with a well-established sales network in the Russian Federation region.
- Specific Knowledge of engineering software packages is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are expected.
- The candidate will be required to have a consultative selling approach.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline preferred, Business or proven industry experience
- Short -term Contract