Large chemical concern. Headquartered in Germany.
General requirements for applicant:
- Degree in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Experience with polyurethane, plastic or in production.
- Russian – Fluent
- English – Advanced
- Language in operational area – Expert
- Negotiation, Presentation,
- Selling techniques,
- Customer and market intelligence,
- Driving Licence Class B – Obligatory
- Generally: Responsible for developing and performing the business in the designated area. Accountable for building relationship with customers, distributors, other business partners and authorities. Continuously benchmarking and reporting against competition and/or market leaders. Supporting related Marketing, Sales and Technical Service in their work and projects. Collaborating with Technical Service and Lab to provide value-based solutions to customers. Conducting and sharing market analysis to determine most desired value proposition.
- Operative responsibility: Perform business in line with the strategy and according to agreed KPIs [budget, focus]. Nurture and develop the relationship with customers and business partners.
- Market Intelligence and Reporting: On own initiative continuously analyse and monitor competitor- and customer activities, as well as changes in Technology, Regulations, Supply-Demand-Relation, Political and Societal situation. Regularly and structured report on these and other KPIs. Inform and consult with related functions and propose consequent actions. Participate in and support internal market surveys and data collection.
- Sales Process and Relationship Building: Responsible for regular mapping of customer landscape including Opportunity Scouting, Account Analysis and Power Mapping. Elaborating, proposing and negotiating solutions in collaboration with partnering functions [Sales, Marketing, TechService, R&D, PSS]. Monitor and report on implementation and satisfaction.Advocacy: Establish and maintain good contact with governmental and other bodies relevant to the business. Continuously investigate and report on trends and changes in Foreign Direct Investment [FDI] and other key topics.
- Product/Service Mix and Pricing: Analyse and define services to be offered with or without charge according to customer classification [needs based segmentation]. Elaborate cost-to-serve and willingness-to-pay. Co-operate with Marketing, TechService, R&D, SC to establish a value based pricing [but ultimately a performance pricing].
- Strategy and Conceptual Work: Contribute to and participate in strategy work, product launches and portfolio management activities. Launch and keep up-to-date account plans on agreed customers.
- Interpersonal Behaviour and Personal Competencies: Efficiently support team members, projects and initiatives in Communicating Effectively and Collaborating for Achievement. Live and promote an effective mix of virtual and personal team work. Demonstrate passion and take ownership for tasks allocated. Embrace diversity in cooperating with team members across countries and regions. Learn from success as well as from failures. Be curious and question status quo to identify and pursue innovation potentials.
- Live and demonstrate company values [best team, one company, compliance].