The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is currently looking for ambitious and professional candidates for the position of the Shift Leader.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Takes a proactive approach to the Reception activities, anticipating potential sales opportunities and any concerns that may arise.
- Maintains effective communication within the department and ensure that the Front of House Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure good communication and offer support.
- Attends to any guest comments brought to their attention either directly or through the Front of House Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager or other Planning Committee Member or Head of Department and to deal with these efficiently and courteously.
- Greets and maintains an excellent working relationship with guests/clients and colleagues.
- Accepts and records reservations and to check that all instructions have been carried out and entered into the computer correctly.
- Checks through the handover diary, act on matters as necessary and communicate information to the rest of the team.
- Delegates tasks fairly from the shift duties list, assisting where necessary.
- Checks at each end of shift the receptionist’s cashiering work is according to the CHI standard.
- Checks with the reservations office and ensure that correspondence checks are made consistently.
- Liaises with the Guest Relations Manager to ensure VIP allocations are made, amenities arranged and VIP guests met.
- Ensures a high quality when capturing guest data
- Ensures that the up-selling incentive program is managed and documented and to up-sell and cross-sell as frequently as possible.
- Promotes the services and facilities available to guests within the hotel and the Corinthia Hotel Group, maximizing revenue from other outlets (e.g. car transfers, mobile phone rental, telephones, valet services, ESPA Spa, etc.)
- Ensures continuous cash and credit management within the Reception area particularly with regards to security.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous guest exposure in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry desired
- Advanced English
- Previous Up selling training
- Previous team leading training and experience
- Microsoft Office, PMS such as Opera, Internet
- Diploma for Hospitality related studies desired
- A chance to join high performing team of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia.
- Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya / Vladimirskaya).
- Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development.
- Competitive Officially declared salary.
- Medical insurance for you and for your child (after the probation period).
- Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities.
- Free meals on duty.
- Friendly atmosphere and mutual support.
Please send your CV in English only!