з/п не указана
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
Our interns are able to get real job experience as well as to discover what they want to do in their future professional career.
This role is closely associated with import requirements that Customs Union brings to the products containing encryption. To import any IT product, its encryption should be assessed, described and correctly documented. Participation in encryption assessment and registering process is a significant part of the work.
- Participation in the encryption assessment processes (communication with developer teams all over the world, checking assessments on completeness, tracking of open assessments in the defined tracking file, etc)
- Participation in documentation registering process (document drafts preparation, its validation and so on)
- Support for products importing by timely communication with Business Partners and provision of the documentation required
- Students of the last year of studies (technical education)
- Fluency in English
- Basic understanding of IT (e.g. principles of OSI model) and the use of cryptography in IT goods
- Basic knowledge of Russian laws regulating encryption aspects
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage
We’ll give you everything you need to build the career you want. But it’s up to you how it goes. You’ll be the one in charge, putting forward ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how you get the job done.
Вакансия опубликована 23 ноября 2016