Whirlpool Corporation is looking for responsive, proactive and self-motivated candidates for Office Manager position to join our HR Team in Kiev.
The Office Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of administration and facilities duties. The individual will perform standard receptionist duties in addition to more complex administrative and facilities functions/services such as preparing documentation, arranging travel plans, maintaining the corporate filing system and communication with third party providers as well as participating in special HR-department projects.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Welcome the visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, office equipment, etc., in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary conditions.
- Supervise of courier deliveries, mobile and landline services, taxi services for employees.
- Provide complex travel arrangements.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment.
- Interpret and translate company documents as required.
- Support other colleagues in additional tasks as requested.
- Make sure that in all processes the Whirlpool Corporation rules and regulations are followed.
- Participate in special HR-department projects.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Higher education.
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Ukrainian and Russian.
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
- Strong communication, presentation skills.
- Initiative, attentive and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Whirlpool Corporation offers a dynamic work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Whirlpool Corporation has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.