Based in 1993 SOKOLOV is one of the largest jewelry manufacturers in Russia and a largest production facility in Europe. With around ~ 3000 employees, the factory produces jewelry pieces: silver, gold, gems, etc. For the moment the company expands its geographical presence across key geographies globally (focus on the UK, Germany, Switzerland). To help our internal talent acquisition team grow a new role of Recruitment researcher (responsible for the international and local recruitment projects) is open.
Working as a part of in-house recruitment team on international and local assignments to deliver full cycle projects delivery also working closely with the colleagues within the recruitment team and helping business leaders.
- Identify, locate, screen, and qualify candidates for top level, mid level and specialist positions within jewelry/watches/other consumer goods industries;
- Successfully accomplish search strategy on allocated projects;
- Proactively build candidate pipeline for open roles using a mix of different research methods - direct calling, candidate sourcing, internet search;
- Drafting project documents - Target List, Long List, Progress Report, Short List, Confidential Report;
- Data-entry of qualified candidates and all relevant information into the on line database;
- Working on surveys, mapping projects,
- Running interviews (together with colleagues and independently)
- Drafting Job Offers and confirming offer acceptance
- On boarding candidate support
- HR matters (employee contracts drafting, launching employee benefits programs, salary surveys, other support for business functions)
- Higher education;
- Professional working experience as a plus;
- Excellent Russian language skills (oral and written);
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English; 2nd foreign language is a strong advantage (German, French, other)
- Strong computer skills;
- Well developed communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Should act quickly, decisively and be analytical and methodical in approach to projects;
- Initiative and creativity.
- Excellent timing to join a growing in-house recruitment team
- Ability to start or resume an in house career route;
- Payment according to in-house standards