Functional duties and responsibilities
- Support office users’ workplaces, MS Office, standard desktop applications, office equipment
- Office users’ workplaces and software set up and configuration, request registration, maintenance works on users’ hardware and software, hardware diagnostics and monitoring
- Providing office user support with video conferences using Polycom equipment and Skype
- Communicating with clients and office users to determine the nature of problems
- Connecting and configuring office printers and MFU’s, changing consumables
- Connecting Ethernet sockets with network equipment providing network infrastructure availability to office users
- Creating, resolving and maintaining incidents and service requests in Service Desk system
- Effective management and resolution of the production incidents, problem and issues in area of responsibility
- Appropriate management of the customer and company data, taking in account approved standards and policies, inclusive information security
Education, experience and skills
- Higher education in technical or mathematical\computer sciences.
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant\similar positions.
- Analytical thinking, smart and pragmatic approach high oral and written communication skills, client-oriented, problem solving approach, ability to handle stress, structured thinking and result oriented.
- Intermediate level spoken and written English language, additional languages is an advantage.