Are you ready to make the next step in your professional development in global expanding company? Join LLC Novo Nordisk region International Operations Business Area Commonwealth of Independent States (IO BACIS) and get a life-changing career!
With more than 40,000 employees in 75 countries Novo Nordisk is the world leader in diabetes care and a significant leader in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
BACIS, is a part of IO, with 300 employees and the regional office in Moscow (Russia). The local manufacturing facilities for modern insulin started operating in April 2015 in the Kaluga region Russia.
About the department
Clinical research is an area within Clinical & Medical & Regulatory function, responsible for delivering fast and high quality clinical data to support research & development portfolio of Novo Nordisk products in Russia.
You will join a team of more than 40 highly skilled CRAs and Project Managers; you will be located at Novosibirsk office facility.
- In your role as CRA you will be responsible for taking leadership of site management for the selection and initiation of sites as well as conduction and closing activities of the appointed studies in compliance with local regulations, Novo Nordisk procedures and protocol requirements to ensure data quality and study subject protection.
- You will make site feasibility visits, incl. analysis of site logistics, site personnel performance/quality indicators and accountability for patient recruitment strategies. It will be expected from you the proactive source data verification in collaboration with data management/logistics team. You will guide site staff in preventing protocol deviations; train the site staff in safety information handling.
- You hold a Medical Academy degree, nature science or any relevant education
- 2 years of experience as a CRA in international pharmaceutical company or Clinical Research Organisation
- You have the ability to analyze data; good presentation, communication skills
- You are mobile, flexible and result-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good command of Russian and English oral and written would be a great advantage