Our client - a big international pharmaceutical company is looking for EEU Regulatory Affairs Executive
To add value to business by ensuring timely submissions and approvals for new products within EEU managed as well as maintenance of registered licences in alignment with EEU regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
Supports 5 EEU countries – Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
Knowledge / Education / Previous Experience required to perform this job
- Postgraduate or graduate in pharmacy/biology/chemistry with experience in Regulatory Affairs in one of EEU countries.
- Knowledge of regulatory policies and climate in one of EEU countries.
- Knowledge of drug development process and laws, regulations and practices affecting the pharmaceutical industry.
- Insightful and forward thinking, ability to recognize, anticipate and discuss potential regulatory challenges.
- Advanced level of English.
- Ability to work within diverse cultures and lead multifunctional matrix teams is beneficial.
- Strong project leadership skills.
- A competent, complete and transparent communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions/influence outcomes that include assessment of the potential global impact.
- Analytical in thought process, multi task orientated; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and manage conflicts.
• Competitive compensation package
• World-renown brand name
• You'll get a challenging job as well as excellent opportunity for further professional growth with a dynamic international business