Trainee (Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP))
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Through this developmental 2-year experience you will uncover your leadership potential, develop skills to be a successful HR professional, and be empowered to act as a change agent and connector of talent and resources in one of GE’s eight businesses. You’ll receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines.
GE’s HRLP is a two-year rotational program composed of 3 rotations in different areas of the function and the business to allow you to constantly challenge yourself. While on program, you will receive in-class and virtual training to aid in your development, have opportunities to lead and participate in impactful projects, and network with senior HR leaders across the globe.
The program is divided into three eight-month rotations, with assignments in areas including: HR generalist, employee relations, or specialist roles such as compensation and benefits, recruitment, or organizational design as well as cross business, cross functional or global experiences Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in human resources discipline (industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior,) and up to 3 years of work experience in Human Resources, Business Management or other professional roles.
- Superior academic achievement - GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
- Geographicaly mobile (rotational program, locations vary)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership ability and initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent English and Russian.
- GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.