ECommerce Specialist (Специалист по созданию листингов на eBay, Amazon,...)
BMgroup is looking for a full-time E-commerce specialist - someone who has great writing skills and experience with listing products on eBay and Amazon.
The Specialist is responsible for managing eBay and Amazon account/sales, listing content and other tasks on multiple marketplaces.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing listings & sales
- Setting-up and managing listings in other various online marketplaces
- Developing product descriptions & keyword research for optimal performance in multiple marketplaces
- Other tasks related to online marketplaces
- This position requires full-time hours in our St.Petersburg office. Remote work is not an option.
- Experience Successfully Managing online marketplaces – Amazon, eBay are focal points here. Must be a self-starter and decision maker that is fully committed and understands how to best the competition and increase sales.
- Self-motivated and Enthusiastic in online marketplaces. Can work with limited supervision.
- Experience Creating and managing listings and selling products in various online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, and more).
- Experience developing product description & keyword research for marketplaces.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to multitask.
- Fast learner. Ability to work in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Experience in photo-editing software such as Photoshop for web image editing
- Experience in Electronics or Furniture and Decor industry preferred but not required
- We are looking for a long term relationship.
- Payment will be discussed at the interview.