VTB Capital is searching for the individual to join us as an Intern HR (Fixed Term Analyst, HR Advisory Division). As a Fixed Term Analyst you will be given a unique chance to join the company for 2-12 months and work alongside outstanding professionals and will be given all the opportunities and responsibilities of a full time employee. During the programme you will also have an opportunity to build your professional network and enrich your knowledge of our business as a whole whilst focusing on HR Advisory division. Over the course of the programme, you will also have an opportunity to participate in a variety of speaker series, networking events and mentoring.
At the end of the programme, successful Fixed Term Analysts may be offered a permanent placement based on our business needs and your performance.
The main day to day responsibilities are:
- support all HR Advisory activities as required
- assemble HR Advisory files (and maintain these files, and keep them up to date)
- enter data into spreadsheets or databases, summarize data in Excel or Word format
- make copies of HR paperwork as needed
- participate in HR Advisory meeting and other meetings as required
- take part in HR Advisory Projects as required
- execute other tasks as assigned
- education in Human Resources, Psychology or Social Sciences (graduate or undergraduate)
- good writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English
- ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data required
- ability to work with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- proactivity, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, flexibility
- motivation to learn and develop