GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Middle .NET Developer to join its Kyiv office.
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Integrate advanced planning and control software for fleets of mobile robots’ with customer warehouse management systems
- Work on customer specific workflows creation using internal integration tool
- Meet with various development teams to understand their existing systems and underlying database, data commit processes, and data movement into and out of the databases
- A track record of designing and developing high-quality, robust software using .NET technologies.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges. Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience developing software applications
- Proficient with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Proficient with .NET technologies including C#, WPF and WCF
- Experience with SQL Server database technologies is desirable.
- Experience with complex, multi-team Software development environment and processes
- Proficient with communication mechanisms and protocols.
- Proficient with desktop-based application frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and is capable of effectively transferring knowledge to various technical and non-technical audiences with a proven ability to train and present technical concepts.