Critical tasks: To greet and serve the guest in accordance with Marriott standards of food and beverage quality, Presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. Display aggressive hospitality through positive personality with both guest and co-workers. Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the dining room.
- Follow all The Ritz-Carlton policies and procedures.
- Comply with the “clean as you go’ policy.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Report to work complying with all appearance standards.
- Be aware of work schedule.
- Follow associate meal schedule.
- Work as a TEAM.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Honor all work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may or may not be outside normal duties, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Check out with immediate supervisor before leaving the work area.
Essential job function:
- Check station assigned, prior to opening, for cleanliness on tables and chairs, proper set-up of salt and pepper, sugar, ashtrays, flowers, lamp, clean cutlery and glassware.
- Have necessary equipment to work with: tray, pen, bus towel, corkscrew, etc.
- Do all necessary opening and closing side work, as per side work schedule.
- Be aware of daily specials, soups, drinks and “86” items.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way. Know the use records.
- Be able to handle station assigned to you. Remain on your station, unless serving a guest.
- Be able to operate the point of sale equipment. No voids without supervisor’s written approval.
- Follow procedures to take guest’s order; write legibly on check, order and pick up food as applicable.
- Know proper beverage, liquor and wine service.
- Be sure the tables are properly bussed throughout the meal. By dessert, all condiments, dirty dishes and silverware should be cleared, except sugar and appropriate silverware and beverage glasses that are not empty.
- When the guest leaves the dining room, bus all tables with attention to the following areas.
- Table top dry and non-sticky. (If tablecloth, a clean cloth replaced on the table.)
- Candles burning during required hours.
- Sanitation of floor area, cushions and table top. Wipe areas thoroughly. Pick up litter.
- Ashtrays clear and clean, after each table service, for smoking tables.
- Table accompaniments reset according to dining room procedure.
- Maintain two clean side towels at all times. One should be damp for cleaning table tops and a dry side towel for wiping chairs.
- Proper bussing procedures:
- Full tray must not exceed height of 10 oz. glass.
- Glassware will not be stacked in glassware.
- All silverware will be placed on tray, not on dishes or on one side dish.
- All condiments are returned to their proper place in sidestands ot in the aisle.
- All soiled ashtrays will be replaced with clean ashtrays and taken to utility. Never empty ashtray at table.
- Tray must be well balanced.
- Always back through doors. Do not kick.
- Always stop when someone crosses your path. Be alert to everyone in your path.
- Special attention should be made to finer points of service, i.e., replacing ashtrays, water glasses filled, checking back just after serving entrée, keeping proper posture and being personable, but limiting conversation.
- Servers are never allowed to add tip to check without permission from management or the guest.
- Requests for days off must be made in writing, no less than three (3) days prior to posting day of new schedule. This carries no guarantee.
- Chewing gum is not permitted while on duty.
- Perform other duties, as management requests to service our guests.
- Attend all meetings.
- Follow waiter/waitress training manual.
Алматы, проспект Аль-Фараби, 77/7Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день