В международной FMCG компании открыта позиция Quality Control Supervisor.
- Ensure quality control and safety of raw materials, packaging materials, semi-finished and finished products in accordance with legislative and corporate requirements;
- Ensure safe work conditions within QC Laboratory and Flavor Room;
- Ensure staff development and interchangeability;
- Provides timely internal and external analytical, microbiological and organoleptic testing of ingredients, packaging materials, semi-finished and finished product, water and swabs, distributing responsibilities among the other employees of Quality Department;
- Organize and lead investigations of quality non-conformances including (but not limited to) non-complying raw, packaging materials, semi- and finished product, consumer complaints, internal and external audits and inspections findings etc.;
- Organize the purchase of laboratory equipment, consumables and tools needed for the analysis of the samples/swabs and microbiological and organoleptic studies;
- Responsible for the introduction of new methods of control and training of responsible staff;
- Organizes the laboratory tests (including external laboratories when needed) during the testing process.
- Good written and spoken English language (Intermediate level and above), knowledge of professional terminology;
- Knowledge of the requirements of the current version of ISO 9001, the FSSC 22000;
- Knowledge of corporate standards in the field of quality, health and the environment, directly or indirectly related to the field of activity;
- Knowledge of the basic regulations (both in Russia and the CIS and European countries), regulating the quality of food raw materials and packaging materials, finished products, drinking and waste water;
- Knowledge of the principles of laboratory management and workflow.