WE ARE LOOKING FOR Passionate of e-commerce sales.
- International company operating throughout Europe and Russia and they are actively growing!
As Head of E-STORE for this retail business, your responsibilities will include:
- Own and drive the top line online sales number:
- Take ownership for a product category or categories to deliver growth & business targets.
- Manage product-publishing process delivering speed and accuracy of product listings, developing translation glossary to drive publishing efficiencies.
- Be actively involvement in stock & supply process to deliver best product availability position.
- Manage e-merchandiser in order to develop, implement and optimize appropriate ranking strategies to drive maximum clicks and conversion. Use web insight such as product/banner engagement and sort to drive strategy.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to drive maximum support for your products and categories. Guide category priorities and feature products within printed and digital campaigns.
- Manage UX manager to drive any category/product specific site/search improvements.
- Work with SEO and content manager to drive category landing pages and guide content.
- Use data to understand product performance, make decisions and recommendations on products and brands, to guide product and category promotional strategy as required to drive performance.
- Provide daily/weekly KPI reporting and monthly category reviews to improve product performance.
- Manage online margin through effective pricing and promotional activities
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Own, manage and execute the onsite merchandising and conversion activities including but not limited to, product promotions, price promotions, special campaigns etc
- Assess and implement commercial/sales opportunities to maximise online revenue and profitability
- Create, present and execute robust sales and marketing plans demonstrating specific activities to bridge gaps to budget and forecast.
- Manage senior stakeholders to authorise incremental marketing/campaign spend through clear ROI justifications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to the TOP team.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of growing online sales in a e-commerce company.
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning
- Ability to motivate teams with niche skill sets in a competitive marketplace
- Broad understanding of multiple e-Commerce skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO, CRM
- An up-to-date understanding of E-commerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
- Hunger for success in business results
- Fluent English and Russian is a must.
- Excellent package.
Ключевые навыкиinternet, e-commerce, retail, e-retail, online shopping
Полная занятость, полный день