Henkel offers Free Internship in Brand management department (Colorants CAtegory)
- Working closely with the Brand Manager on all relevant projects and issues regarding the assigned brand.
- Assistance of the Brand Manager in regular collection and processing of market data and ex-factory-data for Marketing purposes, e.g. SOV-data, Market-Share-data, pricing information, screening of competitor activities (incl. issuing competitor information sheets), etc.
- Responsible for independently running smaller projects, assigned by the Brand Manager.
- Assistance in execution of promotional activities, as briefed by Brand Manager
- Assistance in preparing presentations for conferences and other special events as far as briefed or requested by the Brand Manager
- Unfinished degree / University degree preferably in marketing
- Good Knowledge of English Language
- PC knowledge
- Self-confident, pro-active behaviour
- Structured and Independent working-style
- Very Good Analytical Skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Good communication skills
- Team player and Customer orientation, both towards external and internal customers
- Good Time management
Стажировка, гибкий график