Place of work:
The Unifer Group (Unifer LLC or Unifer International GmbH), in Kakhovka, Kharkov (Ukraine), Elmenhorst (Germany) or Voronezh (Russia)
Your position in our company:
- We as a European company, offer you the unique opportunity to gain a position in a dynamic organization with HQ in Germany. Are you active and ready to learn? You can get the chance to obtain a stable job in a great international team of professionals.
Professional skills and experience:
- Education: university degree;
- Professional Experience: working experience at a similar position of at least 2 years.
- Excelent working proficiency with computers and modern software – Microsoft Office, Mac & Windows, and with graphic design software such as Adobe Suite - InDesign as the most important tool but also Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong aesthetic feeling for communication design – we design most of our communication/advertising materials ourselves.
- Excelent proficiency in Ukrainian and Russian languages, high literacy level.
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must,
- Strong understanding and usage of current social and web media (Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Plan of agreements and contracts framing for organization and realization of advertising
- Knowledge of business etiquette.
Social skills and abilities:
- You are a great organizer, with a high level of culture, education as well as communication skills.
- You are responsible, honest and are able to work independent as well as in a team.
- You are goal-oriented and stress resistant; you are able to work in a disciplined and structured manner.
- You have an analytical set of mind and are able to work under multitasking conditions.
- Last but not least, you are a modern thinking individual with intercultural communication skills. In our company, you will work in international team, without any kind of discrimination. You respect other colleagues on an equal basis regardless of their sex, age, race, nationality, culture, sexual orientation, religion, political views or other opinions.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Managing, designing and permanent updating of the company website (for Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, partly also Germany, and other countries in the future) and our product-apps for smartphone;
- Other interaction / communication activities with our customers: direct mailings, blogging, webinars and others;
- Success analytics of our internet / new media marketing activities;
- Working with traditional media (ads and articles in the professional press),
- Designing, ordering and timely production of advertising materials, company stationary and giveaways. Preparation of the graphic part of layout originals, such as advertising texts, labels, broadsheets, catalogues, booklets, advertising cards, roll-ups, banners, greeting cards; control under it’s quality;
- Support of business correspondence with foreign partners, translation of presentations from and into English;
- Organization, planning and work coordination upon performance of advertising campaigns and marketing events (Field days, seminars, conferences, customer’s business trips, corporate events both in Ukraine and abroad);
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of the adherence to the internal rules of corporate design and style;
- Assistance and support to the Marketing Managers in the countries in cost controlling according to approved marketing budget and in their other functional responsibilities.
Salary and working conditions:
- A job in a dynamic, growing international company.
- Your starting salary will depend on your education, professional experience and skills;
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send us your application form per e-mail, together with the following components:
- Your CV;
- Copies of your university diploma and other important certificates;
- Motivation letter, where you shortly describe why do you believe to be the right candidate for our company and for this position, including the earliest date you are available for work and your salary expectation;
- If available, recommendation letters – e.g. from your university teachers, from your superiors of internships during the university courses and/or from previous places of work.
Remark: We offer the stability and goal-orientation of a modern European company, and we expect the same stability and goal-oriented approach from you: Therefore we kindly ask applicants, who worked during the past 3 years in 4 or more different companies, perhaps better not to apply for a job in Unifer.