POSITION PURPOSE: Analyze, prepare and submit financial reports; provide the management with the appropriate information for planning and decision making; maintain the financial data in the Financial Systems; prepare, maintain and track the company’s budget by means of communication with different functions within the company.
- Prepare/submit regular and ad hoc reports on financial and planning activities of the company in accordance with US GAAP Standards, the company's schedules, instructions & due dates, internal/external requests to provide support to the management decisions.
- In order to provide local and Philip Morris International management with correct and timely data for forecasting: consolidate and verify budget financial and planning data; prepare/submit all budget inputs/reports/analysis/templates requested by Headquarters or agreed internally; prepare finance and planning part of strategy and budget presentations in the format approved by the management accurately and on time.
- Maintain the consistency and accuracy of the financial data in the Financial Systems to ensure accurate and timely reflection of financial data in line with US GAAP Standards and the company's financial policy and procedures.
- Economics/Finance University Degree
- Professional 2-3 year experience in finance, planning or business development in international or credible local company
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Confident MS Office user; experience with SAP, IAS, US GAAP is an asset
- ACCA F-levels is an advantage