Specific tasks that will need to be completed in order to perform job
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through.
- Ability to think clearly, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Ability to work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines for guests' food orders.
- Ability to maintain good coordination.
- Ability to transport cases of received goods to the workstation; pots and pans of food from storage/prep areas to the serving line.
- Ability to work with all products and ingredients involved.
- Ability to operate, clean and maintain all equipment required in job functions.
- Ability to comprehend and follow recipes.
- Ability to expand and condense recipes.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
Essential job function:
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and hotel requirements.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment and tools only as intended, properly and safely.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental/hotel policies and procedures.
- Meet with Head Cook/Sous Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job performance.
- Opening Shift - Turn on specified equipment (i.e., ovens, deep fryers), fill steam table and unlock secured areas (i.e., reach-ins, walk-ins); secure keys according to procedures.
- Complete opening duties:
- Set up workstation with required mise en place, tools, equipment and supplies according to standards.
- Inspect the cleanliness and working condition of all tools, equipment and supplies. Ensure everything complies with standards.
- Check production schedule and pars.
- Establish priority items for the day.
- Inform the Head Cook of any supplies that need to be requisitioned for the day's tasks.
- Transport supplies from the storeroom and stock in designated areas.
- Inspect the cleanliness and organization of the line and workstations; rectify any deficiencies. Maintain throughout the shift.
- Start prep work on items needed for the particular menu of the day.
- Organize all of the various prep items needed from different areas to ensure that all items are in place and ready for service.
- Униформа, развозка в ночное время,
- Одноразовое бесплатное питание
Алматы, проспект Аль-Фараби, 77/7Показать на карте
Полная занятость, сменный график