PwC Experienced hires team is looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Specialist to serve our internal clients resourcing needs.
- Opportunity to be part of high class highly performing team in an international organisation;
- Development opportunities in HR area where you could develop number of professional hard and soft skills;
- Get exposure to best recruitment and HR practices;
- Corporate culture of international company with the values we truly live here - excellence, leadership and teamwork.
- Being in-charge of senior positions to fill in working on level of interaction with stakeholders;
- Leading talent mapping projects for specific functional profiles and developing external network with relevant professionals;
- Identifying (via applications and direct sourcing) experienced candidates (active and passive);
- Assessing candidates competencies using various tools and techniques;
- Liaising entire recruitment cycle for candidates with hiring managers and partners;
- Running pre-employment processes with the pending hires;
- Complying with all the regulatory and quality requirements in the firm for recruitment function;
- Managing time and people resources to ensure smooth and efficient recruitment process;
- Contributing to employer branding activities and events;
- Involving in various HR related internal and external projects.
Successful candidate profile:
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience with multinational Clients/Companies is desired;
- Good track record of hiring experienced candidates for various positions;
- Technical skills in competency based interview is very preferred;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Drive and active attitude to work;
- Ability to work with high volumes of positions and candidates;
- Excellent time management skills;
- English at the upper-intermediate level is a must;
- Active position in personal and professional development.