ON BEHALF OF AN INTERNATIONAL CIVIL/INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is an international construction company with a construction site in Saint Petersburg.
- Control the time, cost and quality of construction project;
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors;
- Oversee the entire construction project;
- Determinate the scheduling of different phases of a project based on established deadlines;
- Negotiate contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and other workers;
- Secure of building permits and licenses and delivery of materials and equipment to construction sites;
- Confer with supervisors or other managers to monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
- Resolve problems that arise due to inclement weather, emergencies or other issues that may cause delays;
- Lead a time of 20 direct subordinates and 300 indirect subordinates.
- Minimum 15 years experience in the same positions;
- Relevant experience in international construction companies;
- Relevant experience in large civil/industrial construction sites (preferable hospitals);
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering;
- Russian - fluent or mother language;
- English – fluent written and spoken;
- Second European language will be a plus.
Resume must be sent in English language. Starting project January 2017