LORUS SCM LLC, fast developing logistics company, a member of a leading Russian automotive group, is seeking for an experienced professional to act as Project Manager to lead a new project in supply chain optimization of a major Russian automotive plant UAZ, whose role would be to manage implementation of all the new logistics processes on UAZ in cooperation with LORUS SCM and UAZ Team. A successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Being involved in UAZ Project team work;
- Being responsible for the new UAZ Inbound Flows implementation;
- Managing local Lorus SCM team in charge of UAZ Inbound Flows implementation;
- Reporting to Lorus SCM management;
- Establishing a fruitful relationship with UAZ Logistics Department;
- Following dedicated KPI of UAZ project;
- Training UAZ team regarding new processes.
- Higher Logistics or Engineering education;
- English advanced level (French is preferred);
- 5-10 years of relevant experience;
- PC tools;
- Good management and planning skills;
- Leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to learn, initiative, stress resistance, structural thinking, result oriented.