з/п не указана
Graduate Trainee, GE Water Chemical Monitoring Solutions, Russia
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Water Chemical Monitoring Solutions, Russia, Ufa region are looking for motivated graduates with professional experience. We want to get in contact with talented young graduates and develop them in-house, supporting them to grow fast in a new team environment where they will face new exciting challenges every day and build a new professional network.
GE Water and Process Technologies are looking for motivated graduates with a maximum of three years of professional experience. We want to get in contact with talented young graduates and develop them in-house, supporting them to grow fast in a new team environment where they will face new exciting challenges every day and build a new professional network.
Our graduates are inquisitive: exploring, asking questions, doing “what if” analysis, questioning existing assumptions and processes.
Successful candidate will benefit from an environment high on team-based collaboration.
GE Water Graduate Trainee Program is structured over 12 months starting in January, 2017 and aims to support personal and professional growth and development, This is an excellent opportunity to join GE and we are looking to build the future leadership generation!
As a graduate trainee you will be responsible for the support of our chemical water treatment portfolio in Russia. During the programme you will develop the ability to provide customer and industry insight and help answer key questions that affect the Water industry. You will increase familiarity with GE professional selling techniques, learn more about commercial requirements, in a field-based environment, under the coaching of experienced sales professionals.
Successful candidates will benefit from a collaborative environment and a constructive executive feedback culture.
• Learning and maintaining awareness of all safety and environmental practices
• Performing customer service and account maintenance duties for established customers
• Gaining customer insights by chemical analysis on site and interpreting results to provide recommendations to improve the quality of water treatment
• Extract and analyse data using digital technology to drive product strategy and improve performance. ( iService )
• Support for costing of maintenance contracts Participation in Piloting and Field trials
• Trouble shooting
• Support in Engineering and Maintenance
• Project scoping, costing and co-ordination
• Acting as a knowledge resource to customers, using GE technology to solve identified water treatment needs, including customer reporting and data processing
• Partnering cross-functionally within the organisation to optimize our solutions offering
• Assisting with generating new sales by accompanying experienced sales representatives to understand the business and sales approach of the organization.
• Preparing sales calls, including research, proposals/contracts, summaries of sales activities and follow-up.
• Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Process Technology degree
• Short job experience in water/process treatment company or industrial plant (steel mill, power plant, chemical plant [with Petrochemical and/or Refinery background]) is a plus
• Working knowledge of hydraulics, machinery and pipework is desirable Understanding of chemical pumps, reciprocating pumps, material compatibility and temperature effects.
• Possession of a valid driving licence
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
• Fluent in English, Russian and ideally other foreign languages
• Mobile within assigned region/country. Availability to relocate to assigned area within the country
Вакансия опубликована 24 ноября 2016