As a member of our international team of software professionals you will be responsible for:
Building a responsive, highly-available and robust web applications and services.
Performing requirements analysis and technical design of changes. Documenting them in a proper way. Developing a decent set of automated unit, component and integration tests for your code.
We are looking for a professional with a few of years of programming experience.
- C# and .NET Framework
- T-SQL and SQL Server
- Unit testing
- Code review
- Design patterns and design principles (DRY, KISS, SOLID etc)
- RESTful Web services
- Design of high-load, object-oriented multi-tiered systems
- Micro-service architecture
Will be a plus:
- AWS and Amazon DynamoDB
- Azure platform and services
- UML as a sketch
- Use case modeling
- Agile and Lean principles
We consider the following personal qualities crucial in our working environment:
- Proactiveness and team-player attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Responsibility, accountability and positive attitude for changes
- Well coordinated professional team
- Involvement In all stages of the project lifecycle from its inception to final delivery in production
- Frequent releases and fast feedback loop
- Cutting edge technologies and best industry practices
- Great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- English language courses
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code
- Great working conditions, tea, coffee and sweets
- Corporate events
Please pay attention to the fact that we conduct all documentation and a significant part of communication in English.