Profitero Ltd is inviting a Software developer to help us create and maintain the infrastructure of the large-scaled distributed information gathering on Ruby.
- Developing and owning the various parts of our system.
- Writing code that can work at massive scale.
- Work on performance, optimization and other aspects improvement.
- Direct participation in the decision making process.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in developing Web applications more than 3 years.
- Strong knowledge of Web technology fundamentals (HTTP, SSL, TCP, DNS).
- Strong knowledge of XML, JSON, YAML, CSV.
- Experience in using Ruby on Rails or any other Web framework on Ruby.
- Extensive experience with relational data modeling, SQL and other database technologies (advantage MySQL, Cassandra).
- Working knowledge of Capistrano, Git, Github, unit testing methodologies.
- Experienced Unix user (shell, bash, awk, sed).
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- An inability to write anything but clean, maintainable code.
- Working on the company's own product highly demanded worldwide, one of the industry leader.
- Serious level of professional development as result of high complexity of the tasks in different development and science areas.
- Chance to experiment and influence the different aspects of product development process for achieving the best possible results.
- Opportunity to join the team of professionals where everyone can work as effective as possible and where efforts are appreciated.
- Intensive and comprehensive English language training several times a week for everyone
- Brand new, modern and comfortable office equipped with the latest technology in the centre of the city (Business Centre "Royal Plaza”).
- Convenient location and transportation. Just few minutes away from major city shops, restaurants and transport links.
- Fair and attractive compensation, salary review once a year, bonuses for a good performance.
- Paid lunch and dinner. Wide selection of tea and coffee, free cookies and fruit in the office.