Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
Philips People Services (PPS) is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Philips employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging PPS Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus leading to increased customer satisfaction and lower cost.
We are looking for Administration & Payroll Specialist with Russian and English who is open for relocation to Pila (Poland).
Philips challenges you to use your communication skills to help colleagues from all over Europe with HR related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR managers and Employees. Embrace the challenges of communicating with at least 9 different countries (United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Poland) while working in an international team.
The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Piła, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
- Provide transactional and administrative services related to in scope processes for Russia, including mass transaction updates
- Ensure that enquiries escalated by the Contact Center are answered and transactional activities are processed in a professional and efficient manner
- Perform data gathering towards HR managers in case additional info is needed
- Collect completed forms, ensuring data is complete
- Process changes in employee status, job status, cost center changes, pay, etc.
- Deliver sound customer solutions and builds effective relationships with customers
- Manage and records document flows, administer employee life cycle events
We are looking for people with:
- Graduate with Bachelor degree
- Fluent knowledge of Russian language is a must (both orally and in writing)
- Fluent knowledge of English language (both orally and in writing)
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies is an additional asset
- At least 2 years of progressive work experience in payroll area
- Russian (in-country) payroll experience will be a plus
- SAP HR system knowledge is a plus
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Effective listeningand highly developed interpersonal skills
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Pila region
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips’ products.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.