Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Middle Software Developer include:
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain existing and new products.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer in PHP
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least Pre-Intermediate English level
Core Competency Requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Good experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Good knowledge in Frontend technologies
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Spoken English
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing
- Yii 2.0
- Angular JS
- YouTube API, including Partner API