Senior Front-end Developer, XTremIO (Sizer)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC XTremIO organization looks for the talented and skillful engineers to take on the Senior Software Engineer position in Sizer Team software development team in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
We are developing a Sizer – planning tool which enable the sell teams to do a sizing of the sell opportunity and seek for the individuals with expertise in web client development.
From the candidates we expect hands-on experience with high quality development of the web UIs, enterprise front-end systems, readiness to work and learn independently and in the team, spoken English (because our team is distributed between Russia, Israel and US).
What we suggest is an opportunity to participate in a unique project of corporate-wide impact, chance to contribute to the project on early stages and a team of high level professionals to work with, not to mention the support in professional growth and development.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUMES IN ENGLISH. RESUMES IN RUSSIAN WILL NOT BE SCREENED.
Work Experience and Education
- BS or MS in technical field required (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- At least 5 years hands on experience in web client development
- Experience working with following technologies: AngularJS, NodeJS, MeteorJS
- Experience in AJAX applications/websites, familiar with common design patterns
- Advanced HTML5& CSS skills, cross browser experience - Significant advantage
- Public portfolio of works/open sourced projects to review would be a plus
- Familiarity with Angular2, React is a plus
- Experience with developing Gaming applications - Advantage
- Experience in AR/VR devices like Oculus, Morpheus and HoloLens
- Experience in creating AR/VR applications
- Working experience with the following tools is a big plus: JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Jenkins is a big plus
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)/continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience with front-ends build/deployment automation is a big plus
Joining Us, You Will Get
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home
- 33 days of paid vacation days plus 5 paid days off
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop