Senior Python Developer, XTremIO (Sizer)
Dell EMC XTremIO organization looks for the talented and skillful engineers to take on the Senior Software Engineer position in Sizer Team software development team in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
We are developing a Sizer – planning tool which enable the sell teams to do a sizing of the sell opportunity and seek for the individuals with expertise in web client development.
From the candidates we expect hands-on experience with high quality development of the web UIs, enterprise front-end systems, readiness to work and learn independently and in the team, spoken English (because our team is distributed between Russia, Israel and US).
What we suggest is an opportunity to participate in a unique project of corporate-wide impact, chance to contribute to the project on early stages and a team of high level professionals to work with, not to mention the support in professional growth and development.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH. RESUME IN RUSSIAN WILL NOT BE SCREENED.
Work Experience and Education
- BS or MS in technical field required (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience is Server side development
- Experience with Python/Java (Python advantage)
- Experience in relational database and/or NoSQL technologies
- Extensive knowledge in OOD, architectural and design patterns.
- Experience with REST APIs - Advantage
- Working experience with the following tools is a big plus: JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Jenkins is a big plus
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)/continuous delivery methodologies.
- Experience in creating AR/VR server side
Joining Us, You Will Get
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad;
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes;
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home;
- 33 days of paid vacation days plus 5 paid days off;
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office;
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities;
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre;
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities;
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events;
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop.