- Performs sourcing, tendering, evaluation of a bid, contract framing and awarding, expediting, control on contract execution, supplier management, etc.
- Reviews and negotiates completeness and accuracy of the procurement/contractual terms and conditions to achieve the best value.
- Maintains constant liaison with group of Projects, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Materials Management, and other departments to determine requirements and obtain specifications on goods to be procured.
- Sources and procures goods through acceptable procurement practices in a timely manner from the public market
- Executes work in compliance with the standards and procedures of the company.
- Reviews and analyzes market trends and maintain awareness of new products and suppliers
- Maintains appropriate records and files
- Ensures compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
- Supports all initiatives to increase the local content.
- Implements other tasks given by Line manager within own competence.
- Higher education with relevant specialization
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in procurement function preferably within mining industry
- Understanding of Kazakhstan Mining Sub-Soil Tendering procedures and regulations.
- Knowledge of the RoK legislative and other normative acts, methodological and other materials relating to procurement and logistics activities.
- Knowledge of the basics of RoK Labor Code, HSE rules and fire safety requirements.
- Solid computer skills in business software such as Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Visio and Project) and ERP systems (for example Oracle, SAP, Pronto or JDE).
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Competetive salary
- Medical insurance
- Rare business trips
Полная занятость, полный день