GET IT is an internationally working Consulting and Technology company located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria as well as in St. Petersburg, Russia. Our customers are both well-known global concerns such as VW, GDF Suez, Bayer, Mercedes, SAP and non-profit organizations like United Nations. In cooperation with our clients we realize challenging projects in coordination with business, organizational development and IT. The ones, who are working successfully, can achieve a lot at GET IT. We are looking for people who are willing to break new grounds with us!
We're European company, we're stable and pay salary in Euro!
We open now in St.Petersburg the position:Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
Младший инженер по качеству разработки программного обеспечения
Key words: customer-oriented, solution-oriented, international project management, multiple and open minded personality, quality understanding “Made in Germany”.
- The successful candidate will take an active role in the quality assurance process for the GET Caesar solution – enterprise multiproject, program and project portfolio management web based application.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle, software testing, system integration to the customer and follow up support.
- Your responsibilities will cover all aspects of software QA engineering, including requirements and design review; test related activities estimation;
- Test documents design and management; test execution and test automation activity;
- Full cycle of the software quality assurance;
- Working with bug and issue tracking solution Atlassian Jira: report and reproduce bugs and issues, tracking the status, bugs verification and closure;
- Working in the international team of product development (St. Petersburg) and solution integration (consultants, Germany);
- Web application testing – business logic, usability and UI;
- Working experience with mobile platforms: Apple and Android is welcomed;
- Close cooperation with the technical support team (St. Petersburg) to reproduce and coordinate customer reported issues;
- Higher education or student (related area);
- Working experience is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of web application testing methodologies and software developing;
- Knowledge of SQL (knowledge of MS SQL preferred);
- Knowledge in project management, project portfolio management, program management, resources management, budgeting, reporting, etc. is welcomed;
- Good English knowledge, written and oral communication;
- Strong attention to details and we expect the high level of responsibility;
- German is very welcomed;
Besides that, you have strong communication and interpersonal skills and like to work in a team.
You think customer/solution oriented and focus on the related services.
You are motivated and appreciate new challenges. Good conception skills round-off your profile.
Within the scope of your activities you will have very good possibilities to improve yourself in relating of modern and know-how technologies and will work in complex business-projects.
- Salary rates will depend on the interview result;
- Wage's fixed in Euro;
- International and friendly team, supportive colleagues and highly experienced supervisors;
- Ongoing development and knowledge transfer;
- Full employment according to Russian Labor Law;
- Well equipped working space in modern business-center with good infrastructure;
- Social package (medical insurance, lunch money, education, etc.).
Your job will be very interesting with really good perspectives!