Our Client, a well-known multinational building materials company is announcing an opening for the General Manager
- being responsible for the Ukrainian subsidiary regards to strategy, development, results and other KPIs;
- developing and implementing a country-specific strategy in frame of group’s global strategy and taking into consideration the local market conditions and the positioning of the direct competitors;
- developing business plans and annual planning;
- managing people (management by objectives, recruitment, coaching, development, succession planning, compensation & benefits);
- representing company to all third parties, is a sales driven person and provides impetus for innovations, continuous improvement, investments, and the development of standards and procedures.
- university Degree;
- +10 years’ experience in a well-managed, sales-driven environment in the building materials company;
- at least 10 years in a managerial function;
- proven track record with P&L responsibility for a company / business unit / legal entity;
- fluent English;
- professional and methodical competence;
- entrepreneurship, negotiation skills, commitment.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary and compensation package.