В компании-производителе коронарных стентов и катетеров открыта позиция Head of Strategic Marketing
MAIN JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and coordinate long-term strategic marketing plan and organizational capabilities for company to maximize opportunities during and after the defined sole supplier period – incorporate forehand strategic implications
- Ensure the Russian ACS market develops such that the demand meets/exceeds contracted volumes
- Create strong, differentiated company brand and ensure positive perceptions within the Russian interventional community
- Develop & execute plan for maximizing revenue/profit of non-contract (OEM) products
- Own all marketing aspects of the company’s business, and will be a regular point of engagement for strategic customers, including government relations and KOLs.
- Participate in developing global strategic plans to ensure they incorporate key market opportunities, as well as the appropriate funding of strategies and initiatives.
- Provide critical and strategic input to company growth plans. Collaborate with area partners to recommend which markets and therapies are the highest priorities and offer the highest growth potential. Extend support necessary to ensure effective implementation of strategic plans.
- Expand top-level relationships with physicians, KOLs, and government relations.
- Optimize business and market opportunities through market-specific growth initiatives and fast decision-making.
- Develop a comprehensive and systematic approach to health economics and reimbursement in order to optimize patient access in high potential markets.
- Ensure the development of a comprehensive and coordinated KOL and customer education strategy. Support technical and clinical education initiatives as required.
- Provides regular market assessments.
- Build a robust marketing platform including messaging and media.
- Represent company and customers in the product planning process, including the development of clinically differentiated, as well as low cost products for specific markets.
- Participate in selecting and implementing all clinical and research activities.
- Oversee the development of critical market research and report on and implement key findings into commercial strategy.
- Elaborate strategy for company-related market growth and expansion.
- Evaluate opportunities of product portfolio development.
Organizational Design & Talent Leadership
- Develop and expand company organizational capabilities for Marketing
- Design and leadв recruit and/or contract the requisite resources to execute the strategy.
- Demonstrate talent management leadership, ensuring Stentex recruits and develops the best talent, and we have strong leadership pipelines at all levels.
- Manage expenses within budget, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency.
Education and experience:
- Medical background is required
- Have a strong, solid and strategy driven understanding of Interventional cardiology / cardiologists
- 10+ years’ experience in medical device or pharmaceutical marketing or sales
- Deep Coronary therapy experience / expertise
- Russian market development experience
- Early stage company or technology transfer experience
- Bilingual Russian / English
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influence and presentation skills
- Strategic and tactical marketing experience and the ability to apply knowledge to drive strategy
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, business acumen and execution focus
- Cultural sensitivity