Our Client - an International Company (organizer of hospitality services for large sport events) is looking for Facility Project Manager.
Facility Project Manager will coordinate built requirements of the Ticket collection facilities for the large sport event. He/ she will be required to provide guidance to Host Cities (12 cities accross Russia), in order to ensure the contributing parties deliver on their contractual and commercial obligations in order to deliver the functioning ticket collection facilities.
- Relevant design/ Project manager educational background;
- 4 years + building industry experience;
- Highly organised, professional and punctual;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Excellent Communication Skills (in Russian and English);
- Able to utilise all standard Microsoft office programs, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project & Sketchup;
- Good analytical skills and display keen attention to detail;
- Ability to produce quality results under pressure;
- Ability to manage staff and coordinate key stakeholders;
- Be ready to domestic business trips (12 cities);
- Support the Infrastructure and Stadiums Manager;
- Manage 1 subbordinate - Junior Architect (AutoCAD Draughtsperson);
- Support the staff in the greater Ticketing team;
- Act as a liaison between MATCH and other key stakeholders where necessary;
- Liaise and work closely with the ticketing operations team (domestic and internationally based);
- Assist with reporting information to senior management and external parties, creating ad-hoc reports, PowerPoint presentations and summary charts
- Our Client is offering a competitive salary.
- Office of the Company is located at Metro station Park Cultury.