Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing success within the Central Eastern Europe region and further expansion plans Frost & Sullivan now intends to expand its existing Sales team and is seeking to appoint Business Development / Sales professionals to take responsibility for direct client interaction, pre-sales and relationship management activities across a variety of industry sectors.
The position of Business Development executive / Sales is a mentally stimulating role which requires acute business acumen and the ability to forge / maintain strong relationships with key/senior business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will utilise an extremely professional / consultative sales approach with the drive, ambition and self-motivation to achieve specific business objectives and succeed regardless of the challenge. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential in order to identify, develop and exploit new business opportunities environment.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities across a variety of industry sectors.
- Timely follow-up to all incoming leads and qualifying each prospect accurately.
- Liaise with Research Analyst Team and Consultants to assist in the delivery of required services.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven sales experience (5+ years) in B2B environment and / or market research industry.
- Consultative approach and ability to generate business from telesales processes as well as face to face meetings.
- Proven track record of developing business relationships at C-level through effective delivery of assignments and personal credibility/integrity.
- A degree (or equivalent) in business or related discipline.
- Ability to work autonomously, but also effectively in an international team environment.
- Open-minded, results driven and persistent. Ambition and self-motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge and to generate new business and manage existing accounts.
- Methodical working practice and a proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency within written and spoken Russian and English languages.
- Fluency within other European language.
- Experience / interest in one or more of the following industries: Chemicals, Material and Food, Energy & Power Systems, Automotive & Transportation, Technologies.
Frost & Sullivan's commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages therefore reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded. As a result, Frost & Sullivan offers an attractive bonus structure.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume in English.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.