- Achieve individual revenue goals and budget goals for overall team performance
- Achieve targets in terms of number of new active accounts, room nights and revenue as well as weekly sales calls targets and weekly cold calls targets
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to previous, current and potential clients.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close sales opportunities.
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
- Represent hotel at trade shows.
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the hotel
- Strong communication skills, strong negotiation skills, good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Fluent Russian and English
- Career opportunities with one of the leaders of Hospitality Industry
- Competitive salary, sales bonuses
- Free meals
- Medical insurance
- Corporate phone
Москва, Неглинная улица, 4Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день