Please be informed that ZTE is proactively trying to find candidates for the mentioned position.
Please note that the position may not be available at this time.
If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply,
and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
- Responsible for fixed network projects
- Customer consultancy and technical support on relevant Company products and solutions at pre-sale and after-sale stages, supporting current projects
- Analysis of technical requirements, carry out technical solutions, proper equipment selection
- Preparation of specifications and documentation based on the requirements from the customer
- Processing the testing of equipment in accordance with customer testing program
- Creating and improving relations with customer technical persons responsible for technical project issues
- Participation in meetings, exhibition, seminars for customer.
- Clarification of equipment technical problems and collaborating with RnD Chinese centers for problems handling, providing solution to customer, help in implementation
- Higher Education in Radio Communication or Electrical Technique or Telecommunication;
- Knowledge of communication industry, especially in fixed network field: knowledge of network protocols, routing and switching, voice transmission, network architecture and functionality knowledge;
- Ability to make solutions for Fixed Network,
- Experience in Access equipment, configuration of: MSAN, DSLAM, GPON OLT
- Familiar with fixed network equipment of any vendor like Huawei/ Cisco / Alcatel-Lucent/ Ericsson/ Eltex/Juniper
- Better if applicant has experience in engineering work and pre-sales work
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good planning and organization skills
- Intermediate Level of English
- Working in international company (telecom vendor)
- Competitive salary
- Social package (medical insurance with dentist, mobile access)